Friday, August 14, 2015

Card Creations for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #25

Hello Everyone!
Today I have 4 cards to share with you that I created for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #25, the theme for this challenge is "White on White With a Touch of Color".
This theme really inspired me and maybe my touch of color was more color than they intended but I thoroughly enjoyed myself - in fact I might make one or two more!

I haven't joined the last couple of challenges and I really missed it - it's truly fun and I love to see everyone's spin on the theme. Of course, it's good to get feedback too!
These are my cards so far:
Friendship Card
I used the following SSS products: Stitched Rectangle Dies and Stitched Circle Dies, the Circle Sayings Stamp Set and the Friends Die, also used the SSS Dye Ink Pads in Doll Pink & Coral. I used vellum in the shaker windows to tone down the color.
-------------------
Thinking of You Water Color Card
I used the following SSS products for this card: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Hand Lettered Winter Wishes Stamp Set and the Diagonal Stripes Background Rubber Stamp. I embellished with Pretty Pink Posh sequins (Sparkling Clear, 6 mm & 4 mm).
 ----------------
Feather Friendship Card
These are the SSS products I used for this card: Sentiments Of You Die & Stamp Set, Pointed Feather Dies and Stitched Rectangle Dies (for the stitched lines).
----------------
Thanks Sunshine Card

On this bright card, I used: the SSS Circle Dots Stencil (with Ranger Texture Paste) and the SSS Stitched Circle Dies. I also used the Sunshine Die and the SSS Flip Flop Season Stamp Set ("Thanks" sentiment)
I embellished with Pretty Pink Posh sequins (Lemon Drop & Tangerine).


Thank you for stopping by! Visit the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group - there are beautiful cards to see, tons of inspiration and fun challenges too!

- Find Time To Create -
- It's Good For Your Soul - 
 

1 comment:

  1. This list of basic tarot card meanings is easy to print and keep at hand to jog your memory for your first readings. Find out about the meaning of the Major and Minor Arcana in a compact list.joycard

    ReplyDelete